The Nigerian Federal Inland Revenue Service was created in 1943, when it was carved out of the erstwhile Inland Revenue Department that covered what was then the Anglo-phone West Africa during the colonial era.
Job Title: Consultant – Peer Review Analysis on the FIRS Corporate Headquarters Revised Cost -to- Complete Estimate
- The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) wishes to draw the attention of the general public to its advertisement for expression of interest for “The Engagement of Consultant to Conduct Peer Review Analysis on the FIRS Corporate Headquarters Revised Cost -to- Complete Estimate”.
- This Procurement notice is strictly for Quantity Surveying firms.
- The company should be a registered member of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS), with not less than 25 years’ post registration experience, and should be financially up to date with the institute (providing supporting documentation)
- Size of company, number of staff must be provided (Attach relevant documentary proofs), Quantity Surveyors to be used for the project are to have minimum of eight years’ post-registration experience (NIQS and QSRBN).
- The company should have handled at least three verifiable projects of similar magnitude with total contract sum of not less than N 10 billion within the last 5 years, one of which must have a contract value of not less than N40 billion (Attach letter of award, completion certificate or interim payment valuation as evidence)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates/firms should submit their Tenders (Hand delivered) accompanied by a forwarding letter on company’s letterhead, showing registration number as issued by CAC, contact telephone numbers, valid email address, official company address and names and nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page to:
Federal Inland Revenue Service,
Revenue House (Annex III),
Off Michael Okpara Street,
Wuse Zone 5,
- Each tender shall be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the project name, appropriately marked “Engagement of Consultant to Conduct Peer Review Analysis on the FIRS Corporate Headquarters Revised Cost -to- Complete Estimate” and on the reverse side of the envelope, the name and the address of the company. Only one copy is required, please.
- Any tender submitted after this deadline shall be rejected.
- Tenders shall be opened immediately after submission on 13th September, 2017 in Procurement Department, FIRS Revenue House, Annex Ill, Wuse, Abuja.
- Submitting tender documents does not commit FIRS to awarding a contract to a firm.
- The Federal inland Revenue Service reserves right to verify claims made by any firm
- Tendering with false document is an offence, which will lead to disqualification and prosecution
- For inquiries, please contact us on 08074983355; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: September 13, 2017.