Avi-Cenna International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the security and welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All applications for posts must be supported by at least three referees who can offer a professional appraisal of a candidate’s suitability to work with children.
Primary and Secondary School Teachers
We invite applications from experienced, creative and talented teachers to join our team of dynamic and committed academic professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Work well as part of a team.
- Excellent ICT skills – with the ability to use this in their professional position, and to support teaching and learning.
- A degree or equivalent plus teaching qualification.
- Relevant experience of teaching the National Curriculum of England.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Establish a secure classroom atmosphere where high standards and an appropriate pace of work are set for children.
- Identify clear teaching objectives, content, lesson structures and sequences appropriate to the subject matter and the pupils being taught.
- Provide a stimulating and challenging environment.
- Promote the school’s aims positively, and use effective strategies to monitor motivation and morale.
- Establish and develop close relationships with parents and the community.
Or drop it off with the school receptionist:
Avi-Cenna International School
6 Harold Shodipo Crescent
Behind Lagos Country Club