Atlantic Hall is a Co-Educational full boarding International School located on extensive and beautiful ground in Epe (Lagos State).Atlantic Hall is dedicated to developing the complete child – academically, socially and emotionally – in a safe and nurturing environment.We individualize the challenges given to our students to reach their maximum potential.Our employees are central towards the attainment of these goals.Hence we offer our employees a stimulating environment that encourages innovation, values, diverse cultures and ideas, and promotes individual professional development.Join a team of dedicated professionals in developing the lives of future leaders.
- A good first degree B.Ed., BA, BSc. or higher in relevant discipline.
- A post graduate degree in Education/Teaching qualification and IGCSE Certification.
- At least 3- 5 years quality teaching experience within the relevant discipline in a highly reputable International school. o
- Teaching experience to cover local and international curricular, e.g. IGCSE, WASSCE.
- Evidence of outstanding professional practice to include; attainment profile of students taught, personal profile of professional development, up to date and excellent subject matter expertise.
- Computer literacy and evidence of the use of ICT to support learning.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, good organization and coordination skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Atlantic Hall offers an excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurate with the standard and expectations required for the post.
How To Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY