Inesfly Africa, sole distributor of Inesfly insecticide paints and other Disease Control products, seeks to recruit qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relation Officer
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
- Commissioning market research;
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Candidate must have Degree in English & Literary Studies, Journalism or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the chosen field with body of work to prove it.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Computer literacy and familiar with accounting tools and software.
- Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be a good team player and must have good team working skills.
- Candidate must have good negotiation and reputation management skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with computer proficiency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters and CV’s in person to:
Plot 1a Hakeem Dickson Drive,
Off TF Kuboye Road,
By Oniru New Market,