Fan Milk PLC was proudly incorporated in 1961 and commenced full responsibility of churning out Fantastic product choices to all Nigerians since 1963. It started with a diary factory in Ibadan and a distribution centre in Lagos. In 1981 a second dairy was commissioned in Kano.
Today, Fan Milk distribution network cover most of Nigeria. From major distribution centres, mini distribution centres, depots, agents, franchise holders, Fan Milk products are channelled to our teeming customers across the length and breadth of the country.
We directly employ over 800 employees, and provide indirect employment to thousand others from bicycle boys to agents and franchise holders, not to mention suppliers and vendors that cover the entire spectrum of business activities.
JOB: Admin Assistant – Technical
- To coordinate and plan the day to day activities of DST through the approval of DST Coordinator and Workshop Manager
- To receive complaints/tickets from Fan Milk Exclusive agents, MDCs and Admin units nationwide and update all on completion of repairs and maintenance via Navision
- Carry out all necessary correspondence in relation to achieving the departmental goal.
- Oversee the activities of the Lagos Technical Store.
- Prepare reports on daily, monthly and quarterly bases
- Assist DST Coordinator and monitor the departmental financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in accurate and timely manner
- Managing the department’s float and the office supplies and consumption
- Coordinate the activities of the drivers
- Coordinate all forms of correspondence in the department
- Keep records of all the Fan Milk assets nationwide and submit status all time.
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Ensure that complaints received through the customer care units via Navision from Exclusive and MDCs nationwide are forward to DST Coordinator and followed up and feedback is given to stakeholders.
- Ensure that proper correspondence with the outside station teams, in other to give prompt attention the complaints from the team at Ibadan, Aba, Benin, Kano and Abuja.
- Ensure proper documentation of report(s) done.
- Ensure that all outside station trip by technicians for jobs are coordinated and reported.
- Assist in assigning jobs to contractors, and the follow up till completion.
- Ensuring that all safety standards are kept in the workshop and its environs.
- Keep all the materials used for repairs and project by the team.
- Documentation of all reports, repairs and expenditures by the team.
- Report return(s) jobs to the Workshop Manager.
- Communicates and encourages reporting of poor temperature from a cooling plant.
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
- HND/BSc Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of administrative and technical experience.
- Knowledgeable on inventory and store keeping.
- Understands Engineering Safety Management.
- Has a strong character and work ethic with attitude to work.
- Is flexible, proactive, responsible, and demonstrate an ability to be a self-starter and get the job done.
- Possess ability to learn fast on the job with little or no supervision.
- Proficiency in IT skills.
- Must be a detailed person.