Job Title: Executive Assistant
- A business development entrepreneur that provides support services to lifestyle and corporate brands is seeking an executive assistant that is self motivated and able to work under intense pressure.
- Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Relationship management
- Marketing and sales
- Office administration such as answering emails and correspondence, screening telephone calls, meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority, organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Development and preparations of relevant documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings
- Project logistics organization and management
- Vendor and supplier liaison
- Customer service
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.
- The ideal candidate will have a university degree or higher and a NYSC certificate of completion.
- The ideal candidate will have completed NYSC and have strong creative and analytical skills (ideally with an interest in fashion, lifestyle and luxury art).
- Have excellent research and analytical skills.
- Be resourceful.
- Be good at building relationships.
- Not be afraid of handwork.
- Be highly computer literate.
- Have a belief in a vision bigger than an individual
- Ability to follow instructions
- Have a can- do spirit.
- Have a pleasant disposition.
- Be creative and innovative.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Social Media Savvy
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office 2010 programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher).
- It would help but not be necessary for the person to live on the Lekki-Ajah axis.
N720,000.00 – 1,080,000.00 per annum
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2017.