Premier International School, a dynamic and excellence driven school in the heart of Abuja. We are looking for talented and trained staffs to join our team. Interested applicants can submit their resumes in one of two ways:
- Special Needs Educationist [Team leader]
- Guidance and Counselor
- Mathematics Teacher
- English Teacher
- Science Teacher
- Preschool Teacher
- Hausa Teacher
- ICT Teacher
- Home Economics Teacher
Special Needs Educationist [Team Leader]
- B. Sc / B. Ed Psychology, Special Needs, Learning Disabilities or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5years cognate experience of working in an organized institution.
- Practical hands-on experience in Autism, Dyslexia, Hyperactivity and ADHD is required.
- Proven track record on delivery of positive interventions programs.
Guidance and Counselor
- B. Ed Psychology or Guidance and Counselor
- Minimum of 3-5years cognate experience in an international School
- Hands-on -experience in academic, behavioral and social wellbeing of students is required.
- Females are preferred.
Qualification for Teachers
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Education in relevant courses.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in an international School.
- Must display teaching dynamism of the 21st century teacher.
- Must be below 40 years old
- B.Sc. in Accounting or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in managing accounts in a school
Account Clerk/ Cashier
- Minimum on OND in Accounting.
- Must have hands-on experience in functioning as an account clerk
- BSc Library and information Science
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in an international school
- Must display current trends in Library and information science.
Preferably Females To apply send your resume to email@example.com