Yes-Africa Global Resources Company, we are a global empowerment company committed to helping people take control of their personal and organizational goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Support the warehouse supervisors with additional information from the database.
- Participating in defining future processes and translating into functional requirements.
- Categorize issues and escalate where necessary to the appropriate next level.
- Provide solutions for equipment failures like scanners, printers.
- Prepare system and performance tests.
- Monitor installation of software delivery notes and test bug fixes.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts.
- Supervising junior engineering and technical staff.
- Agreeing timescales.
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Maintaining records of software licences.
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology and any other related field.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in an IT support role.
- A recognised IT certification.
- Technical skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- A meticulous and methodical nature.
- A logical mind.
- Capable of working well under pressure.
- Enthusiasm to be continually learning.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2017.