Aldelia is a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy, a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions providing services for many of the major companies. Aldelia operates extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative – UPS
- We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Presenting, promoting and selling products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- B.S/B.A Degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- 5-6 years work experience in the sales of UPS
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: August 8, 2017.