TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Community Health Extension Worker
- Keep and maintain medical records of children and staff alike.
- Take and keep records of Vitals as need be of children and staff alike.
- Provide immediate First Aid to children and staff alike.
- Must be a registered Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Additional experience in Pediatrics Health care is an added advantage.
- Must have a passion for children.
- Must be Computer Literate.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must possess CHEW certificate and be registered with relevant regulatory body in Nigeria.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be Female.
- Must have the ability to assess situations and determine urgency.
- Knowledge and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures and techniques.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 13th September, 2017.