Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below which is in their Lagos office:
Job: Senior Sales Executive (Ajah Depot)
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in your assigned market segment to generate new business/sales for the company.
• Identify all other bread distributors in the assigned area and recruit them for the company.
• Open new markets for the sales of the company’s products
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Analyse the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers.
• Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
• Collect and collate customers’ orders for the next day and encourage them to pick their products at the company’s depot.
• Ensure that the company’s products are available on all the table-tops/retailers in your assigned area by aggressively following-up on the recruited distributors to boost their performances.
• Report on daily basis market intelligence and marketing activities to the management i.e. price structure of other competitors, number of identified new customers and their details, product orders of the already enlisted distributors and location visited.
• HND/B.Sc in Marketing or any other disciplines
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
• Qualified and interested candidates must be residing in AJAH- Lagos-
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their well detailed CVs and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “SNR. Sales Executive @ Ajah Depot” as subject of the mail.