Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.
- Victoria Island
- Lekki / Ajah
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
- Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
- Provide customer service to existing subscribers
- Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
- Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks
- Should have previously worked – or have an understanding – of sales/ target driving job.
- Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
- Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
- Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
- Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone – in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor
- Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
- Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
- Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
- On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month