Cloudtrain solutions needs the services of a Freelance Software Developer who will be playing a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. The programs to be created are likely to help businesses be more efficient and provide a better service. As a software developer, you will be responsible for writing and coding programmes or providing an entirely new software resource. The specifications you’ll work on will often come from IT analysts. Projects to be work on are highly varied.
Available Job: Software Developer
About the job:
We are looking for a passionate Software Developer to design, develop and install software solutions.
Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, Ruby on Rails, python, PHP or .NET programming languages (e.g. C++ or JScript.NET.) Our ideal candidates must be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Developer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Ensure developed applications are fully secured.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ , PHP, Python, .NET Framework or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and other technologies
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Knowledge of programming skills is a prerequisite.
Deadline: 20th September, 2017