#Job #Vacancy: Finance Manager

B.Ed B.Sc HND Job Lagos

St Saviour’s School Ikoyi, is a British Curriculum School of approximately 320 children. The school caters for children from Foundation 2 (Reception) to Year 6 and delivers the British National Curriculum as part of a thoroughly rounded education set in a Nigerian context. We also use the International Primary Curriculum to enhance the learning of all children.

Founded in 1951 by leading members of the Nigerian and British communities in Lagos, it is a Christian school in the Anglican tradition, accepting children of all beliefs who share our core values. A not-for-profit school, it is led by the Head Teacher empowered by the Board of

Management and guided by the Board of Trustees. We aim to have  60% of the children in the school from Nigeria, the remaining 40% being from other nationalities.

 

The school is a member of the Association of International School Educators of Nigeria (AISEN), The Council of British International Schools (COBIS) and the Independent Association of Preparatory Schools (IAPS). Click on the attachment below to access our latest IAPS Complete Inspection Report and IAPS Summarised Inspection Report.

The school is situated on a very attractive site on Ikoyi island in Lagos. The classrooms are well appointed and resourced within spacious, landscaped grounds that offer the children both indoor and outdoor learning and playing areas. The school has a purpose-built Library, two ICT Labs, extensive playing fields, IWBs in every classroom, and a 25 metre swimming pool.

 

Available Job: Finance Manager

 

Skills Requirements:

  • Good Interpersonal skills and people management
  • Ability to properly strategize to achieve results and work with minimal supervision
  • Strong analytical and commercial reporting skill.
  • Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite and
  • accounting applications (SAGE and Peachtree etc)
  • Strong verbal and written communication
  • Educational/Professional Qualification and Experience
  • Professional Accounting
  • Qualification and Membership (preferably ACA,
  • ACCA, ICAEW or any other relevant professional qualification)
  • First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Upper or its equivalent preferably in disciplines such as Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Business Administration or any other related discipline)
  • A post graduate degree in relevant discipline would be an added advantage
  • Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience of which at least 4 years must have been in a managerial capacity in a reputable organization
  • Experience in the educational institutions or related services will be an added advantage

 

 

Age: 32 – 45 years

 

 

Remuneration: Competitive within the industry standard

 

Interested applicants should apply via email to recruitment@stsavioursschikoyi.org

or CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL APPLICATION FORM THEN MAIL TO THE SCHOOL

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *