PathCare Laboratories, Since 2004 we have been caring for the health of you and your family while offering support and expertise to medical professionals. With the widest range of tests available and laboratories countrywide, we are trusted by millions to provide access to reliable testing, and to deliver fast, accurate results.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Medical Engineer
- To Ensure Optimum Equipment Up-time Across all our Locations
- To Reduce Cost of Maintenance
- Provision of Technical Assistance to Support Services Unit.
- To ensure adherence to the organization’s budget, Generation of revenue through the engineering outsourcing plan.
- To ensure reduction in maintenance cost and Materials Management
- To ensure optimal up-time at all locations
- To ensure prompt service delivery within the specified time
- To effectively adhere to agreed SLA
- To ensure quality service delivery in compliance to ISO standards
- To give daily equipment status report
- To provide a monthly total cost report on repairs, parts etc.
- To give a monthly total downtime report
- To adhere to ISO standards for all departments
- To ensure complete adherence to the repair before replace rule
- To provide audit on equipment life cycle
- To ensure physical audit on all equipment within location is carried out
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Electrical Engineering
- 0 – 2 years experience
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org