School of Management and Technology Anioma is situated in Obiaruku, Ukwuani Local Government Area of Delta State. The School is centrally located amongst other tertiary institutions: Delta State University, Abraka; Novena University, Ogume; Calvary Polytechnic, Owa-Oyibo and Delta State College of Education, Agbor. It was established in November, 2015 but opened its door to academic activities in January 2016. Duly registered and incorporated under the Federal Republic of Nigeria Decree No: 1 of 1990- Law of the Federation of Nigeria Government and new National Policy on Education as a Professional School of Higher Learning.
The School runs approved programs accredited by National Board For Technical Education (NBTE) Kaduna. Delta State is located in the South South Geo-Political Zone of Nigeria. It shares boundaries with Anambra State, Edo State, Bayelsa State, Etc. The State Capital is Asaba with many centers of attractions. The State is socially know as “finger of God” and one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria. Delta State is home to some of Nigerians most beautiful scenery. The State is blessed with mineral resources like oil and gas etc. the natural potential of the state were obviously pointers to the choice and siting of the beneficial academic programs in Obiaruku. Our mission is focused on provision of credible and effective tertiary vocational training and qualitative education to Nigeria and beyond.
Our ambition is to produce graduates who will be successful in getting jobs, self reliance, compete and partner with local and national industries. The Chief Executive Officer of the School (SMTA) is the Rector, who is in charge of the “Day–To-Day management of the school. The Rector is assisted by the Registrar, Bursar, Chief Librarian and other Principal Officers of the School.
Vacancies exist in the positions shown below:
2. Associate Professor
3. Senior Lecturer
4. Lecturer I
5. Lecturer II
6. Assistant Lecturer
7. Graduate Assistant
1. PROFESSOR: Candidates should possess a PhD degree from a recognized university with at least 10 years teaching, research and administrative experience in a tertiary institution. Candidates must be competent to provide academic leadership, specialize in core areas of departmental fields of study with evidence of scholarly publications in both local and international reputable learned journals membership of relevant professional bodies.
2. ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR: As stated for Professor above but with at least 8 years teaching experience.
3. SENIOR LECTURER: The same as for (No.2 ) above but at least 6 years teaching experience .
4. LECTURER I: Candidate should possess a PhD from a recognized university with at least 3 years post-doctoral teaching experience, evidence of six journal articles in both local and foreign reputable journals, membership of relevant professional bodies.
5. LECTURER 2: Candidate should posses the same requirement as for No 4 above with 3 years teaching experience in a tertiary institution, have evidence of 3 publication in local and foreign reputable journals and Membership of relevant Professional Bodies.
6. ASSISTANT LECTURER: Candidates should have M.Sc or M.A degree in a relevant field and membership of a relevant professional body is added advantage.
7. GRADUATE ASSISTANT: Candidates should posse B.SC/B.A/HNID/HND With a Minimum of Second Class Upper /Upper-Credit respectively.
1. Principal Assistant Registrar
2. Senior Assistant Registrar
3. Assistant Registrar
4. Assistant Registrar(Guidance & Counseling )
5. Administrative Officer
6. Administrative Assistant
7. Confidential Secretary I
8. Confidential Secretary II
1. Principal Assistant Register: Applicants should possess a good honors degree preferably in the Humanities / social/management sciences from a recognized tertiary institution plus 5years experience, registered with any of these professional bodies (ICA,INEN, ANUPA,NIM, NIPR, CIPM) etc is required.
2. Senior Assistant Registrar: Requirements are the same as for (a) above with 3year working experience.
3. Assistant Registrar: Qualifications are the same as for (b) above
4. Administrative Officer: Candidates should possess a master degree from a recognized university, a good honors degree or HND/HNID.
5. Administrative Assistant: Good Honours degree /HND/HNID
6. Confidential Secretary: Should possess national Diploma (ND) in secretarial studies with 2 years working experience
1. Chief Accountant
2. Principal Accountant
3. Senior Accountant Accountant I
4. Accountant II
5. Executive Officer (Account)
1. Chief Accountant: Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree /HND/ HNID in Accounting from a recognized institution with 7 year experience plus membership of a recognized professional body.
2. Principal Accountant: Should possess the same requirements as for (a) above with 4 year working experience.
3. Senior Accountant: With a good honours Degree or HND/HNID in Accounting, 2 year working experience, and membership of professional bodies.
4. Accountant I &II: Candidates should possess a good honours Degree in Accounting or HND/HNID in Accounting.
5. Executive Officer : Should possess Ordinary National Diploma in Accounting.
6. Principal Librarian: Candidates should possess a Masters Degree in Library Science (MLS) with 5 year experience, Membership of the Librarian Registration Council of Nigeria.
7. Senior Librarian: The same qualifications for (f) above but with 4 year working experience.
8. Graduate Librarian: First Degree, minimum of 2rd class upper or HND/ HNID in library science.
9. Procurement Officer: B.Sc Degree, HND, HNID, in purchasing and supply, Accounting or related discipline from recognized tertiary institutions.
10. Computer Programmer/ System Analyst I &II: Candidates must possess a good honours degree, HND/HNID from a recognized tertiary institution with 3 years working experience.
11. Data Processing Officer I &II: Candidates must posse Higher National Diploma (HND) or higher national innovation Diploma (HNID) with 2 years working experience.
12. Senior Laboratory Technologist : Candidates must poses B.sc / HND/ HNID/ AIST/ ANIST with 4 years working experience.
13. Senior Medical Officer: Candidates must possess an MBBs, 3 years working experience, evidence of posthousemanship orientation and Membership of Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
14. Nursing Officer: Candidates should be members of the Nurses registration council of Nigeria (NRCN) (NRM) with 4 years working experience.
15. Sports Coach: A degree in physical and health education with 3 year qualification experience or OND/NID/ NCE in physical Health Educations with 5 years experience.
16. Security Officer I: Candidates should possess five credits including English language in WAEC,NECO, GCE, NABTEB with military and Para-military orientation plus 5 years working experience.